Rejuvenating Facial Treatment
ZONE FACELIFT ™ – Ziggie Bergman
If you would like a kinder approach to retaining a youthful glow, then this wonderful holistic treatment is for you.
Developed by Ziggie Bergman, Zone Facelift combines the very best and most effective ancient and modern facelift massage techniques into one rejuvenating treatment and is one of the Top Spa Award Winning Treatments and has received rave reviews. Zone Face lift combines pressure point massage along with Asian Body Mapping and healing herbs. This treatment is renowned for removing as much as 10 years of ageing over a 12 week programme, leaving you feeling blissful with a smoother face to match.
For many women this will eliminate the need for Botox and offers a natural alternative to dermal fillers. The principle of the treatment is working from the inside out and stimulation of the Facial Reflexology points improves underlying energy imbalances and encourages self-healing and rejuvenation. Each treatment is bespoke and key reflex points are worked to address your individual needs.
How does it work?
In addition to a luxury hot towel facial, Japanese Face-lifting Massage techniques, Gua Sha, Dermal Rollers and Quartz Crystals work on the major muscles in the face and lymphatic notes, to naturally stimulate collagen and elastin from the inside, plumping and sculpting the neckline, smoothing and lifting the face, leaving a glowing and radiant complexion even after one treatment.
Many clients love to have this treatment as a nurturing and pampering alternative to a conventional facial. As an anti-ageing treatment a 4 week, 6 week or 12 week programme option is available.
Benefits of Zone Facelift
- A radiant glowing youthful complexion.
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles and softens fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aids the detoxification process by encouraging lymph to flow.
- Calmness and uplifting with all the benefits of traditional reflexology.
- A non-invasive treatment based on the principle that Reflex points on your face are connected to every area of your body, and that stimulating the reflexes helps to balance the corresponding body parts.
- May beneficial in supporting the treatment of: Bell’s Palsy, Migraines, Sinus Problems, Insomnia, Teeth Grinding, IBS, Joint Pain and Depression