Promotes circulation & reduces stress
Cupping is an ancient practice that dates to ancient Egypt, Asia and the Middle East. It involves using suction cups directly on the skin to promote circulation and reduce muscle tension.
Facial cupping for a glowing complexion and lymphatic drainage, is a completely different method. This gentle non-invasive treatment lasts between 8-12 minutes and is available with Facial Reflexology and Zone Facelift treatments to reduce puffiness under the eyes, sculpt the neck and jawline, and encourage collagen and elastin production. The result is brighter, healthier looking, oxygenated skin and a glowing complexion.
Facial Cupping with Ear Candling (Thermal Auricular Therapy) is also available.
Facial Cupping may be beneficial in the treatment of:
- Sinus infections or sinusitis (especially when combined with ear candling- Thermal Auricular Therapy)
- Headaches and Migraines
- Facial Paralysis
- Bruxism (teeth grinding)
- Lymphatic drainage of the face
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Firm and tone skin and muscles
- Help clear out and reduce pore size
- Reduce puffy eyes
- Increase blood circulation
- Encourages the skin to produce its own collagen and elastin